Kamis, 24 Maret 2011
Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah (Kode J082), TERSEDIA PDF
1. Towards anolishing the rate of interest in contemporary islamic societies. By: Mukhtar M Metwally. Comments: Ali F Darrat
2. A qur’anic model for a universal economic theory. By: M.E Biraima. Comments: Masudul Alam Choudhury.
3. A qur’anic model for a universal economic theory. By: M.E Biraima. Comments: Abul Hassan M Sadiq
4. Monetary management in an islamic economy. By: Mohsin S Khan and Abbas mirakhor.
5. Role of booty in the economy during the prophet’s time. By: M Yasin mazhar siddiqui. Comments: Akram Diya’ al ’umari
6. Factors of production and factor markets in Islamic framework. By: M fahim Khan. Comments: Muhammad Akram Khan (Pakistan)
7. The economics of money and banking: a thoretical and empirical study of islamic interest free banking. By: Mosad Zineldin. Reviewed by: Muhammed Nejatullah Siddiqi.
8. Performance and risk analysis of islamic banks: the case of Bahrain Islamic Bank. By: Seref Turen.
9. Distribution in macroeconomic framework: an islamic perspective. By: M Fahim Khan. Reviewed: Shamsher Ali
10. Theory and practice of islamic development cooperation. By: Masudul Alam Chowdhury. Reviewed by: Abulhasan M Sadeq (bangladesh).