Kamis, 24 Maret 2011
Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah (Kode J083), TERSEDIA PDF
1. Reciprocal Loans. By: Rafic Yunes Al Masri (Saudi Arabia)
2. Reciprocal Loans. By: Saad Bin Hamdan al ihyani (Saudi Arabia)
3. Economics, Ethics and religion: jewish, cristian and muslim economic thought. By: Rodney Wilson. Reviewed by: Syed Nawab Haider Naqvi.
4. Sharia compatible futures. By: Abdul Rahim al saati (saudi arabia)
5. The stock exchange from an islamic Perspective. By: Seif I Tag el din (saudi Arabia)
6. Financial engineerung for Islamic banks: the option approach. By: Hssein Kotby. Reviewed by: Sami al suwailem.
7. Conventional growth policy and the forgotten potential resource: a case for the ethical economic resource. By: Seif el din ibrahim tag al din (Saudi Arabia)
8. Development and finance in islam and Financing economic development: Islamic and mainstream. Reviewed by: Mhammed Shahid Ibrahim.
9. An Introduction to islamic Finance. Editors: Sheikh Ghazali sheikh abod, syed omar syed agil, and aidit hj ghazali. Reviewed by: Tariqllah Khan (Saudi Arabia)
10. Price control in an Islamic Economy. By: Mhammad Lawal Ahmad bashar (Nigeria)