Minggu, 13 Maret 2011
Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah (kode J074), TERSEDIA PDF
1. Global need for a new economic concept: Islamic Economics. By. Saima Akbar Ahmed
2. Islamic Banking in Bangladesh: a case study of IBBL. By: Mohammed Nurul Alam.
3. The Effects of conventional interest rates and rate of profit on fund deposited with islamic banking system in Malaysia. By: Sudin Haron and Norafifah Ahmad.
4. Economic rationale for the state collection of zakah. By. Zafar Iqbal.
5. Modeling monetary stability under dual banking system: the case of Malaysia. By. Ahmed Kaleem.
6. Regulation of islamic banking in bangladesh: role of bangladesh bank. By. Abdul Awwal Sarker.
7. Lack of Profit loss sharing in Islamic baking: management and control imbalances. By. Humayon A Dar and John R Presley.
8. Natured by ”Kufr” : The western philosophical assumptions underlying conventional (anglo-american) accounting. By. Shahul hameed mohamed Ibrahim.
9. The offshore services industry in the caribbean: a conceptual and sub regional analysis. By. Nand C bardouille.
10. The role of khiyar al-’ayb in al;bay’ bithaman ajil financing. By. Saiful azhar rosly, Mahmood sanusi and Norhashimah Mohd Yasin.