Rabu, 23 Maret 2011
Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah (Kode J077), TERSEDIA PDF
1. Accounting regulatory issues on investment in Islamic bonds. By. Abdul rahim abdul rahman
2. Causal relationship between islamic and conventional banking instruments in Malaysia. By. Ahmad kaleem and mansor md Isa
3. Islamic fianance: a western perspective – revisited. By. Mohammad Ziaul Hoque and Masudul Alam Choudhury.
4. Tribute (kharaj) as a tax on land in Islam. By. M Zarra Nezhad.
5. Evolution of euro: Lessons for muslim countries. By. Muhammad Anwar.
6. Islamic banking in Thailand: prospects and challenges. By. Sudin haron and Kumajdi yamirudeng.
7. An exploratory study of ijarah accounting practices in Malaysian financial institutions. By. Ros Aniza Mohd Shariff and Abdul rahim abdul rahman.
8. Conventional versus islamic finance: student knowledge and perception in the united Arab emirates. By. Jorg Bley and Kermit Kuehn.
9. A proposed introduction of Islamic bank in India. By. Omar Khan.