Minggu, 13 Maret 2011
Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah (Kode J073), TERSEDIA PDF
1. Islamic Instruments for managing liquidity. By. Yahia Abdul Rahman
2. Derivative instruments and Islamic Finance: Some thougts for a reconsideration. By. Obiyathullah Ismath Bacha.
3. Islamic finance: a western perspective. By. Humayon A Dar and John R Presley.
4. What shariah experts say, Futures, options and swaps.
5. Towards a lariba (islamic) mortgage financing in the United States providing an alternative to traditional mortgages. By. Yahia K Abdulrahman and Abdullah S Tug.
6. The Aplication of bay al inah and bay al dayn in Malaysia islamic bonds: an Islamic analysis. By. Saiful Azhar Rosly and Mahmood M Sanusi.
7. Islamic Bussiness contracts, agency problem and the theory of the Islamic firm. By. Md Abdul Awwal Sarker.
8. Financial modernization in 21st century and challenge for islamic banking. By. M Fahim Khan.
9. The Performance of Malaysian Islamic bank during 1984-1997: an exploratory study. By. Abdus samad and M Kabir hassan.
10. Islamic banking in Bangladesh: Performance, problems & prospects. By. Md Abdul Awwal Sarker.