Rabu, 23 Maret 2011
Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah (Kode J075), TERSEDIA PDF
1. A study on islamic banking education and strategy for the new millenium, malaysian experience. By. Abdul halim abdul hamid and Norizaton Azmin Mohd Nordin
2. Sources of law affecting ”takaful”(Islamic Insurace). By. Mohd Ma’sum Billah.
3. Banking regulations and islamic bank in India: Status and Issues. By. M.Y Khan.
4. The Islamic bonds market: possibilities and challenges. By. Muhammad al bashir muhammad al amine.
5. Takaful (Islamic Inssurance) premium: a suggested regulatory framework. By. Mohd Ma’sum Billah.
6. Adopting and measuring customer service quality (SQ) in islamic banks: a case study in Kuwait finance house. By. Abdul Qawi Othman and Lynn Owen.
7. Beneficiaries in family takaful in the global context. By. Mohd Ma’sum Billah.
8. Profit and loss sharing ratios a holistic approach to corporate finance. By. Zafar Iqbal.
9. Ethics and efficiency in Islamic stock markets. By. Mohammed Obaidullah.
10. The role of rate of return on loans in the islamic banking system of iran. By. Seyed Nezamaddin Makiyan.